A leading tourism and hospitality higher education institution, driven by excellence, innovation, sustainability, and Lasallian values.
To deliver tourism and hospitality education that embodies quality, responsive, and value-laden programs in academics, research, and community extension.
- To offer responsive, innovative, and globally competitive academic programs
- To maintain a climate of visionary, responsible, and transparent leadership and governance grounded on policy, data-driven, risk-oriented, and participative decision-making.
- To develop future leaders in the tourism and hospitality industry.
- To maintain a pool of faculty who are experts in their field, proficient in teaching pedagogy, equipped in the use of education technology, and embodies the Lasallian principles of teaching.
- To provide a teaching and learning environment that integrates collaboration, skilled communication, knowledge constructions, self-regulation, real-world problem-solving, use of ICT, and Lasallian values.
- To maintain up-to-date, safe, and conducive laboratories, classrooms, and facilities.
- To continuously offer extensive local and international opportunities for practicum, student and faculty exchange programs, competitions, and other curricular and co-curricular programs.
- To continuously engage the academic community, including the alumni, parents, industry, and government partners.
- To produce research outputs and publications that not only contribute towards the knowledge in the field, but also addresses the need of the community and the environment.
- To enable the community to contribute to and partake in sustained and relevant extension programs.
CTHM CORE VALUES:
- C: Competent
- T: Trailblazing
- H: Harmonious
- M: Morally Upright