As a dynamic and proficient center of hospitality and tourism education in the province of Cavite, the College of Tourism and Hospitality Management rests on the premise that education should be transformative, creative, and relevant.
It believes in excellence and perfection and establishes mechanisms that ensure that the quality of education is significant to the province of Cavite, CALABARZON region, national community, and the world.
In order to achieve this, the College is committed to produce world class graduates continuously involved in relevant and community-oriented researches. It is also steadfast in providing programs for professional growth opportunities, which nurture a sense of service professionalism, integrity, and devotion to students and faculty.
- To offer relevant and effective curricular programs to produce world-class hospitality industry practitioners
- To provide student development programs and services designed to help students identify educational and career goals, set realistic career paths, and develop skills necessary to achieve intellectual and personal growth
- To conduct research that will provide basis for developing new knowledge and applied researches that will contextualize prevailing knowledge in the fields of food service, culinary, lodging, hospitality and tourism, which are relevant to Lasallian transformative education
- To participate in various responsive community service programs especially to youth at risk
- To promote linkages with other educational institutions, industry, and governmental agencies designed to meet the changing needs of the market place and promote social and economic growth in the province and the region;
- To uphold a professional, ethical, and harmonious workplace; and
- To manifest the teachings of our founder, St. John Baptist De La Salle, in all its programs and activities, and be a catalyst of social transformation.