The Alumni Relations and Placement Office (ARPO) and De La Salle Dasmariñas Alumni Association Inc. (DLSDAAI) has partnered with the Department of Foreign Affairs- Office of Consular Affairs in accepting and processing DFA Passport applications for its Passport on Wheels program, one of the projects under the Lingkod Lasalyano 2018 pre-employment service. Deadline for the submission of application packets has been set for October 18 at the Alumni Office, while personal appearances are scheduled for November 6.
The service is only available for the following:
- Only first 500 applications will be entertained.
- Exclusively for ALUMNI* and GRADUATING STUDENTS
- Will ACCEPT New and Renewal Applications (maroon, green, and older passports)
- No Walk-in applicants
- Will NOT process LOST VALID PASSPORTS
- LOST EXPIRED PASSPORTS with Affidavit of Loss will be accepted