From June 9- July 28, the College of Education Professional Education Department will conduct Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners (Basic and Advanced), and Certificate in Sign Language (Basic and Advanced) programs as part of its creative course offerings this summer.
The Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners is a short-term course on specialized topics and concentrated coursework in teaching early childhood learners while the Certificate in Sign Language is targeted towards individuals who which to educate themselves on communication via sign language.
Enrollment and applications are now being accepted for certificate courses for Basic and Advanced levels and will be open this summer to students, faculty, parents, staff, alumni, as well as to any interested participants.
SCHEDULES AND MODULES
- Certificate Program in Teaching Early Chilhood Learners Schedule and Module
- Certificate Course in Sign Language Schedule and Module
- P4,400.00 – Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners (Basic Course)
- P4,900.00 – Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners CTECL (Advanced Course)
- P3,900.00 – Certificate in Sign Language (Basic and Advanced)
Inclusive of kit, pen, certificates, ID, hand-outs and other activity materials
* P300 discount for early birds who can register on or before May 19, 2018
You can directly pay to the Accounting Office of De La Salle University –Dasmariñas.
Note: Since we only have limited slots of 50 registrants, our admission will be on a “FIRST COME-FIRST-SERVED BASIS” ONLY.
Accomplished Registration Form and Official Receipt of Payment (Form and payment slip are available at the PFD Office)
Mrs. Relyn S. Antenor-Cruz
Creative Program In-Charge/PFD Chair
Ms. Marilyn B. Macario
Secretary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trunkline: (046) 481-1900 Local: 3085