The Student Wellness Center has intensified its small group session activities through the WellThyU Growth Sessions which will be held once a month at Luis Aguado Viewing and Cabezas Viewing Rooms. This is a 1.5 hour class-size session of various topics that were specifically chosen based on the result of the survey conducted on the students. Listed below are the topics included:
- October 26, 2018 – Self-Management
- November 16, 2108 – Resiliency
- November 28, 2018 – Overcoming Destructive Habits
- January 30, 2019 – Risky Behavior
- February 13, 2019 – Responsible Relationship
- March 15, 2019 – Career Exploration
The WellThyU growth sessions are part of the preventive program intended for freshmen only. Basically, it aims to provide students with information and skills necessary to help them cope and manage college life issues and concerns. For further details, students are advised to please refer to their respective Guidance Counselors.