The DLSU-D High School will hold its Research Fair 2021 from May 12 to 14, 2021 with the theme Facing Challenges through Innovations and Excellence in Research.
This annual activity is a venue for HS students to present and share their respective researches to fellow DLSU-D and non-DLSU-D student researchers. This also part of our High School's thrust to be a premier research-oriented university high school.
The Research Fair is open to all HS, is FREE and will be done fully via online. Presenters and participants shall be given certificates of presentation and/or participation.
- JHS Best Paper
- SHS Best Paper
- JHS Best Poster
- SHS Best Poster
- JHS Best Presenter
- SHS Best Presenter
- Find a location where there is a minimum amount of background noise and visual distractions.
- Dress appropriately.
- Please make sure to log-in on time and your mic on mute.
- You may use earphones, earbuds, or headphones during the session.
- You may use other mobile devices during the session, but a laptop or a desktop is preferred.
- You may also use the Q and A tab to ask a question during the session.
- Be present fully while attending the conference.