The DLSU-D Night College is now accepting scholarship applications for BS in Applied Mathematics for the S.Y. 2021-2022.
- Individuals selected for the scholarship must be: 1. A resident of the Dasmarinas Cavite;
- 18 years old and above;
- A high school/senior high school graduate with a Grade Point Average of not less than 85%; and
- An individual with a good sense of time management and drive to succeed.
Applicants for scholarship should be able to provide the following documents:
- Form 138 (high school report card)
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Birth Certificate (with NSO Authentication)
- Health Certificate
- Letter of Endorsement from School (Teacher, Principal)
You can download the form directly from this link: DLSUD Scholarship Application
Email your application form and requirements to: email@example.com