In response to the request of many interested applicants, the College of Education, Professional Education Department now offers it’s Creative Program, CERTIFICATE COURSE IN TEACHING EARLY CHILDHOOD LEARNERS via FULLY ONLINE MODE:
- Fill out registration form online through this link https://forms.office.com/r/jbv5BVSyp8 .
- Pay registration fee at the DLSU-D Accounting Office or through BPI Banks (any branch).
Account Name: De La Salle University-Dasmariñas
Account Number: 00961-0041-44
- Send a scanned or photographed copy of official receipt of payment or bank transfer transaction to Mrs. Macario (email@example.com).
- Attend the class online as scheduled. Link to the online class shall be sent through email 3 days before the class schedule.
Schedule and Details
|August 7, 2021||Sat||Learning Disabilities and Behavior Problems in Preschool||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|August 14, 2021||Sat||Principles, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Young Children||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|August 28, 2021||Sat||Classroom Management for Preschool||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|September 4, 2021||Sat||Developing Listening and Speaking Experiences for Young Children||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|September 11, 2021||Sat||Developing Reading and Writing Experiences for Young Children||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|September 18, 2021||Sat||Assessment of Children’s Learning||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|September 25, 2021||Sat||Child Growth and Development||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|October 2, 2021||Sat||Fundamentals of Preschool Counseling||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|October 9, 2021||Sat||Advanced Assessment of Children’s Learning (Outcome –Based Assessment)||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|October 16, 2021||Sat||Advanced Teaching-Learning Strategies||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|October 23, 2021||Sat||Developing Communication Skills in Early Childhood PLUS Children’s Literature||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|October 30, 2021||Sat||Advanced Educational Psychology with Concentration in Early Childhood Education||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|November 6, 2021||Sat||Dealing with Children with Exceptionalities||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|November 13, 2021||Sat||Developing Numeracy Skills in Early Childhood||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|November 20, 2021||Sat||Development of Strategies and Techniques in Early Childhood Counseling||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
|November 27, 2021||Sat||Creative Arts, Music and Drama for Young Children||8:00AM – 5:00PM|
- INDIVIDUALS who are interested to explore the world of early childhood education; those who want to earn a certificate for future career opportunities.
- TEACHERS who need hands-on training, updated contents, advanced strategies and techniques in teaching younger learners.
- PARENTS who want to know the effective and appropriate ways of guiding, teaching, and dealing with their children.
- PROFESSIONALS contemplating to shift to education, to have a well-rounded understanding of this field.
- This program is open to ANYBODY who believes that learning does not stop, who views education as a lifelong process.
Get a total of 9 certificates after completing this program. (Receive a certificate of attendance after finishing every module (total of 8) and a CERTIFICATE of COMPLETION after finishing all the 8 modules).