Vicissitude, the official yearbook publication of De La Salle University-Dasmariñas, has announced that yearbooks for Batch 2019 are now available for claiming.
Guidelines for claiming
- As part of the safety protocols provided by the University and the local government, only fully vaccinated individuals will be allowed to book an appointment.
- Available schedules are refreshed on a weekly basis. Our office is open only from Monday-Wednesday (9:00am-12:00pm) weekly!
- You may only book your appointment from Monday (8:00am) until Thursday (12:00pm).
- Walk-ins are strictly prohibited. To ensure a safe transaction, please fill out our ONLINE CLAIMING FORM before visiting the office.
To book your appointment, kindly follow the steps below:
Step 1. Schedule your appointment via Vicissitude’s Online Claiming Form using the link below:
Step 2. Prepare your documents and bring the requirements needed on your scheduled appointment:
- Printed Email Receipt (this is system-generated)
- Vaccination Card
- Any Government-issued ID or School ID
- Signed Letter of Authorization
- Photocopy of the Subscriber’s Valid ID
- Representative’s Valid ID
Step 3. On the day of your appointment, proceed to VBH105. Present your documents to the assigned personnel who will help you with your transaction.
Step 4. Wait for the office personnel to complete your transaction. To ensure a contact-less interaction, a table will be provided for claiming.
Step 5. Before you leave, do not forget to insert your requirements in the drop boxes provided.
Take note that face mask is necessary upon University entry. For our complete set of guidelines and other information, please visit the Vicissitude website.