The 2019 PACT National Convention will be held at De La Salle University – Dasmariñas from August 1-3, 2019. The theme for this year’s convention is “imPACT: Integrated Mentoring for the Promotion and Advancement of Chemical Technologies”.
Guidelines for Oral and Poster Paper
More about imPACT 2019
Speakers and Lecturers
- “Revisiting Scientific Literacy: Citizen Science”
Teresita F. Religioso, Keynote Speaker
- “Covalencing Academe and Industry in a Multi-Generational Dynamics”
Cora Sanico, Consumer Products Technologist, Board of Director and Public Relations Officer, Philippine Alliance of Laboratory Equipment Users
- "Bachelor of Science in Coffee and Everything Else You Love: 21st Century Learning”
Dr. Emmanuel V. Garcia, De La Salle University
- “Water Quality Monitoring Protocols for Secondary Students”
Dr. Teresita Perez, Department of Environmental Science, Ateneo de Manila University
- Colorful Electrolysis (Electrochemistry)
Jervee Punzalan, MSc, RCh, University of the Philippines-Manila
- Understanding Functions Through Structure
Crist John Pastor, Ph.D., Philippine Normal University
- Simple Thermochemistry Experiments for High School Students
Mary Ann O. Torio, Ph.D., University of the Philippines Los Baños
- Thermochemistry in the Household
Ralph Lauren M. Alomia, R.Ch., University of the Philippines Los Baños
- Chem Hacks: Technology Integration in Teaching Chemistry
Jerico Echevarria, LPT, De La Salle Greenhills
- Brain-based Structures for Classroom Engagement
Maria Florencia N. Male, LPT, Reedley International School
- Edwehna Elinore S. Paderna, Ph.D., University of the Philippines Diliman
- Micah Pacheco, LPT, Department of Education-NCR
- Vic Marie I. Camacho, Ph.D. Philippine Normal University
- Myrna S. Rodriguez, Ph.D., University of the Philippines Los Baños
Registration will be done online. Be ready for the following when you register:
- Proof of membership (for Life Member, Regular Member and Associate Member).
- School ID and registration form (for undergraduate students).
- Scanned copy of the deposit slip.
- PRC Registration number and expiry date for licensed teachers/registered chemists.
- Click here for the registration form.
|Early Registration (On or before 15 July 2019)||On–Site (After 15 July 2019)|
|Member||PHP 5,000||PHP 5,300|
|Non–member||PHP 5,300||PHP 5,500|
|Student*||PHP 3,500||PHP 4,000|
*Applicable only to undergraduate students. Students must email scanned copy of ID and current registration form to avail of the privilege.
- Fees should be deposited at any branch of Security Bank.
- Account Name: Philippine Association of Chemistry Teachers-National Chapter (PACT-National) Inc.
- Account. No. 0000018210247
- Please inform the bank teller to put narrative name “your name” in the deposit transaction.
- If check payment: endorse the check to “PACT-National.
- Official receipt will be issued only upon presentation of the original copy of deposit slip during registration on the day of the seminar.
- certificate of attendance
- Lunch, AM and PM snacks for Days 1 and 2
- AM Snacks for Day 3
- Fellowship Night