After deciding to make a donation to DLSU-D's programs and advocacies, follow these simple steps to get started.
- Step One: Fill up the donation form (download here)
- Step Two: Submit your donation (on-line, fax, postal mail)
- Step Three: Notify DLSU-D about your donation (e.g. via email, fax a copy of the deposit slip etc.) Donations can be made in favor of De La Salle University-Dasmariňas.
For Cash or Check Donations please refer to the particulars below:
- For Peso Denomination: Bank of the Philippines Islands (Peso Current Account) 0961-0041-44
- For Foreign Denomination: Bank of the Philippines Islands (Foreign Currency Savings Account) 0964-0222-24
- Donations in Kind: For more information contact the OVCMEAD at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may mail the pledge form or fax it to (+63) 416-4435.
Cash, securities, real property, and retirement plans are examples of assets that can be used to fund planned gifts to DLSU-D.
A trust is a legal instrument for which a trustee is named to hold and manage the assets for you.
Yes. A charitable bequest made in your will or living trust is revocable during your lifetime.
We encourage you to do so and will work with you to ensure that your gift intention is fulfilled.
This is an avenue of giving that is often overlooked. You can name one ore more charities as the primary or secondary beneficiary of your policy. Or, if you no longer need the policy, you can transfer ownership of the policy to a charity and thereby reduce your estate by the face amount of the proceeds. In this case, you may receive a charitable income tax deduction for the basis of the policy and for any future premiums you continue to gift to the charity.