The De La Salle University – Dasmarinas Balik Aral Program (BAP) is a special outreach program under the College of Education (COEd) which integrates out-of-school youth to the Department of Education’s Alternative Learning System (ALS). The program is a way of DLSUD to realize its mission of being an instrument of transformation in society through education. The program is facilitated by volunteer faculty members and staff of DLSUD and students of the College of Education after their regular work and class schedules.
- Age: 12 years old above for Elementary Level ; 16 years old above for Junior High School Level
- 2 pcs. 2x2 ID pictures (colored / white background)
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of latest school record
- Barangay Clearance (indicating the present home address of the applicant)
- Php100 for DLSUD School ID
- Php200 for Balik-Aral shirt
Enrollment to the program is guided by the following procedures:
- Visit the BAP Office (LDH 106) for an initial interview with the BAP Coordinator who will also inform the applicant of the other requirements to the program.
- The applicant will be scheduled to take the DepEd Functional Literacy Test (FLT) to be administered by the BAP Coordinator.
- After the administration of the FLT, the applicant will be required to attend the General Orientation for BAP students as scheduled.
- To facilitate the processing of the DLSUD School ID, the BAP student will apply for this online through the DLSUD Admissions Portal.
- Once the online application is confirmed, the BAP Coordinator will issue an ID/BAP shirt Payment Slip to the BAP student.
- The payment slip will be presented to the University Accounting Office (Counter 15 and 16) and the student will pay for the school ID and BAP shirt.
- The Official Receipt of payment shall be presented to the University Registrar’s Office (Counter 7) for the school ID picture taking.
- The Official Receipt will also be used to claim the BAP shirt at the BAP Office.