As the business environment becomes increasingly complex with the integration of nations, the College of Business Administration and Accountancy (CBAA) aspires to be the leading center for creating new knowledge in business. It recognizes the fundamental role of research in understanding and resolving these emerging complexities.
Adherent to DLSU-D’s commitment for social transformation, CBAA must engage in researches focusing not only on business and economic advancement but also on corporate social responsibility.
Research ThrustScholarly research in the college spans the following topics:
- Tax accounting
- Business law and ethics
- Product development
- Cost accounting
- Capital markets
- Branding and brand management
- Consumer decision making
- Marketing strategy
- Public policy
- Stakeholder analysis
- Supply chain analysis
- Product pricing
- Economic impact analysis
- International strategy and structure
Said topics are expected to be articulated through the following:
- How might new knowledge in business add value to society?
- What strategies explain cross-national business investments?
- How do business activities impact on environmental sustainability?
- What factors affect corporate social responsibility in the era of climate change?