The Student Development and Activities Office (SDAO) is tasked to provide opportunities for students to acquire the skills, knowledge, attitude, and other qualities needed for interacting constructively with people within an educational environment. The office also takes full advantage of other opportunities the university can offer for students' total development.
The office also encourages the formation of student groups whose activities are geared toward social, cultural, religious, recreational, and educational aspects of student development. Further, the office, together with the Council of Student Organizations, coordinates with various student organizations recognized by the university.
The SDAO supervises Cultural Arts Office, University Student Government, University Student Election Commissions, Council of Student Organizations and Heraldo Filipino.
The SDAO provides the following services for the students of DLSU-D:
- Program for Lasallian Student Leaders (PRO LA SALLE)
- Midyear Workshop
- Basic University Training in Lasallian Leadership (BUTIL Lasalyano)
- Supplemental Initiative for Balance and Optimal Leadership (SIBOL)
- Animated, Nurturing Individual (ANI)
- Student Activities Office – Series of Advancement Workshop (SAO-SAW)
- Training/Program Design Development
- Organizational Diagnosis/Consultation
- Formulation, implementation and evaluation of policies and procedures for student development/activities (upon consultation with concerned parties.)
- Accreditation and Re-accreditation of Student Organizations
- Awards Program (Luntiang Parangal)
- International Youth Leadership Participation/Exchange Programs
- Activities and programs for campus advisers of all recognized student groups on campus