The Health Checklist Form shall be submitted online by the employee a day before (until 3:00 P.M. only) the actual entry to the campus.
All employees are mandated to submit and comply with Health Checklist a day before every entry to the campus (until 3:00 P.M. only).
Expected guests shall be governed by the Permit to Enter policy with submission of Visitor's Health Checklist Form. The shall Permit to Enter shall be complied to at least three (3) days before the visit by the employee hosting the visitor/s. Guests are advised to present a government-issued ID upon entry. Likewise, their movement shall be limited to the office/s or place/s they are expected.
Likewise, employees reporting for onsite work outside of their pre-endorsed work schedules as submitted to HRMO and endorsed by the concerned Vice Chancellor shall be governed by the submission of Permit to Enter three (3) days before the actual onsite reporting particularly on weekends and holidays.
Walk-in guests who are fully vaccinated may be allowed entry to transact official business to offices authorized by the University including but not limited to Finance and Accounting Office (FAO), Registrar's Office, library, and Center for Admissions and Scholarships (CAS) subject to strict screening and health protocols. Guests are advised to present government-issued ID, vaccination card, and the proof of submission of Visitor's Health Checklist upon entry. Likewise, their movement shall be limited to the office/s or place/s they are expected.
Personal deliveries and couriers shall be limited at the points of entry only.
Other sectors holding office inside the campus shall be likewise governed with the submission of Health Checklist Form and Permit to Enter policy.
For Third Party Providers, concessionaires and their employees shall be required to submit a copy of their vaccination cards and presentation of the security pass to gain access to the campus. Likewise, the Health Checklist Form shall be accomplished online a day before every entry to the campus.
For stay-in workers of Third Party Providers, the Safety Officer of the company shall submit a report to the Campus Safety Office as to the health status of their employees every 15th and 30th of the month starting immediately. Likewise, a copy of the vaccination cards shall be submitted to GSO.
Fully vaccinated students may be permitted entry in the campus to transact business in offices referred to in Paragraph 4 of this protocol. Students are advised to present their DLSU-D ID, vaccination card, and the proof of submission of Student's Health Checklist Form.
Likewise, parents and guardians are permitted entry in the campus to transact with offices as mentioned in Paragraph 3 of this Protocol. Parents and guardians are advised to present a government-issued ID, vaccination card, their child’s ID, and the proof of submission of Visitor's Health Checklist Form.
Other events/activities in the campus may be permitted upon the approval of the Chancellor subject to safety and health protocols.
Prior to entrance in DLSU-D premises
All employees and visitors shall observe the following:
- Present ID and vaccination card.
- Wear face mask upon entry to the campus. Face shield shall be optional.
- Observe physical distancing of at least six feet shall be observed.
- Step on the foot bath provided in the entry points to disinfect foot wares.
- Observe hand sanitation after using the biometric machine (if applicable). Alcohol dispensers are also made available in the different parts of the campus for this purpose.
- Undergo thermal scanning of body temperature shall be done in every point of entry. Those with body temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above shall be advised to go home and seek medical assistance.
- Those who shall answer "Yes" in any of the questions in the Health Checklist shall be advised to go home while awaiting further recommended course of action from the Safety Officer and University Health Clinic. Point of communication shall be the Human Resource and Management Office (HRMO).
Inside the workplace
Required Behavior When Inside the Workplace
- Observe physical distancing in the workplace.
- Avoid touching surfaces that are potentially contaminated or frequently touched by others.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
- Practice respiratory etiquette.
- Practice proper disposal of tissue in close bins.
- Gathering of people shall be allowed on a case to case basis. However, as general guideline, only 30% of venue capacity shall be utilized for indoor and 50% for outdoor meetings/gatherings. All attendees must be fully vaccinated preferably with booster shots.
Behavior expected when an employee is in a common area or waiting area
- Observe physical distancing.
- Wear mask and other appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Always utilize the right portion of the hallway and staircases when walking.
- Observe physical distancing when using elevator.
Behavior expected when an employee is his/her work area
- Observe physical distancing.
- Wear mask and other appropriate PPE at all times.
- Place physical barriers between employees and clients whenever applicable.
- Disinfect work area by spraying or wiping using alcohol and other disinfectant every after shift.
- Do not eat in communal areas. It is best to eat in individual work area and all wastes shall be disposed properly.
- Eat at the workstations. As much as possible, avoid sharing meals and using common utensils. Everyone is encouraged to bring their own utensils, cups, and other personal items. Observe break on a staggered manner scheduled by the Unit heads to minimize long queues in the canteen area.
Minimize the Contact Rate
- Make sure not to prolong face-to-face interaction with visitors and wear masks at all times. Face shield shall be optional.
- Utilize videoconferencing for lengthy discussions among employees.
- Arrange office tables in order to maintain proper physical distancing. Provide barriers between tables. Design workstation layout to allow for unidirectional movement in aisles, corridors or walkways, when applicable.
- Dispose of all disposable personal protective equipment (PPEs) in infectious waste bins accordingly.
- Keep used washable masks inside a plastic bag/container.
- Change into clean clothes before heading home as much as possible.
- Always wear masks when travelling from work to home.
- Observe physical distancing.
- Disinfect hands after using the biometric machine.
- Disinfect items which are brought home like IDs, bags, keys, mobile phones, etc.
- Take a bath at home before engaging with family members as much as possible.
- Observe physical distancing when utilizing public transportation to and from work.
- Pedestrian entrance shall be at Gate 1 (Magdalo) while vehicles shall make their entry via Gate 4 (Magtagumpay). Exit of vehicle shall be at Gate 2 (Magpuri) while Pedestrians shall use Gate 1 (Magdalo) for their exit.
- Gate 2 and Gate 4 shall be closed by 6:00 P.M. As such, exiting vehicles starting 6:00 P.M. shall use Gate 1 (Magdalo).
- The campus traffic flow are illustrated herewith.
- Old vehicle pass (sticker) shall still be honored. Those without car pass need to submit a softcopy of the Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (COR) of the vehicle as proof of ownership to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of emergency, please contact the Security Base at local 3044.