In its efforts to explore alternative teaching and learning methods with the use of technological tools in tandem with traditional methods in education, De La Salle University-Dasmariñas utilizes the following in its distance learning program.
- Modules distribution through email by subject teachers
- Use of the University LMS (Schoolbook) account or any online application (social or educational)
- A 24/7 tech support is available for the Schoolbook users.
Guidelines for the Use of Schoolbook
Guidelines for the use of online support
(1) Be courteous and respectful - these are faculty members who have volunteered to help. (2) Respect privacy. (3) Do not use this for fun or jokes. (4) Be patient with the response. Consider the internet speed of both parties. (5) Keep the topic related to Schoolbook concerns only.
24/7 Support Forum
For both students and faculty
A 24/7 technical support is available within Schoolbook. First, log in at SB. then click the 'Help' icon at the upper right part -- the one with the question mark icon. Next, click the Support Forum. Type in your question and for a response directly from Cypher Learning.
For Student Support
Our chat is available at the Schoolbook log-in page. Members from the CILP team will respond to your Schoolbook concerns. Jivochat is available from Monday to Friday from 8 am 12 nn and 1 pm to 5 pm. Please allow a maximum of five minutes' response time.
For Faculty Support
Each college has set up a messenger group chat support, E-learning. Champions from each college will be there to support the faculty's Schoolbook-related concerns.
For those who prefer video demonstration
Faculty and students alike can join the live video sessions for more interactive support. This support is available from Monday to Friday between 10 am and 11 am. You need to log in to both Schoolbook and Office 365. Downloading the MS Teams app (for Android and IOS) is also recommended. The link will be posted at the Schoolbook Newsfeed.
- AEA-IRC Library Support Guide
- Guidelines for the use of SWC Online Support
- Schoolbook Features and Tech Support
- Schoolbook Access Codes for First Year Students
- Virtual Meetings in Microsoft Teams
- Getting Started with Microsoft Teams
- High School Online Learning Module
- Online Mental Health and Well-Being Support Service
- Enhanced Schoolbook Support
- DLSU-D Distance Learning Guide for Faculty
- DLSU-D Distance Learning Guide for Students
- AlterNative Instruction with Mastery Class Options Primer for SHS
- AlterNative Instruction with Mastery Class Options Primer for JHS