The Flexible Course Delivery Program (Flexi) is a program of De La Salle University Dasmarinas open to individuals who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree online.
The program allows employed or self-employed individuals to complete an undergraduate degree completely online through DLSU-D’s virtual classroom. The program is also open to international students, OFWs and differently-abled students.
An applicant must meet the following requirements to qualify:
- has passed the admission test and complied with admission documentation requirements;
- is at least a high school graduate or any equivalent qualification; and
- is clear of any disciplinary violation/sanction from previous school attended.
- For employed: certificate of employment
- For self-employed: any legal proof of self-employment such as business permit
- For differently abled applicants: Medical certificate issued by a registered physician stating the conditions and limitations of the applicant
- For international students: permit to study from the Bureau of Immigration (if staying in the Philippines)