Under the umbrella of the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services (OVCAS), the Ancillary and Asset Management Office (AAMO) is headed by a director who oversees the supervision of the University’s purchases and procurement, warehouse, food services, student dormitories, toga and uniform, as well as the management and upkeep of the Retreat and Recreation Center and Sports and Recreation facilities of DLSU-D.
In addition, the AAMO Director acts as chairman of the Materials, Equipment Management Committee (MEMC) and is part of the Secretariat of the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC). He is also a member of the Construction Committee and Crisis Management Committee
The AAMO is mainly responsible for the supervision of the programs, projects and activities of the units mentioned as they relate to the University’s overall with the general priorities aimed towards:
- The strict implementation of procurement and warehouse policies of the University
- Development of a wider network of partnerships through the accreditation of suppliers
- Formulation and implementation of food and safety policy for the benefit of the Lasallian community
- Formulation and review of policies relative to assets management
- Contribution to the revenue generation efforts of the University.