The Human Resource Management Office is responsible for the promotion of activities and programs related to the acquisition, development, maintenance, and utilization of the school's human resources by overseeing and implementing the overall operation of the HRMO Faculty and Staff Services thereby achieving its objectives:
- ENSURES QUALITY HUMAN RESOURCES by properly recruiting and recommending to the Vice Chancellors and University President/Chancellor the hiring, rehiring, promoting, reclassifying, transferring, placing and terminating of faculty and staff.
- TRAINS AND DEVELOPS FACULTY AND STAFF by choosing and inviting competent resource speakers and other resource persons as well as recommending employees' training outside the campus; informing them on educational/professional opportunities.
- MAINTAINS STABLE OPERATION OF THE INSTITUTION by reviewing, formulating, recommending policies, procedures, rules and regulations affecting the management of human resources and enforcing adherence to such.
- HANDLES STAFF AND FACULTY CONCERNS by disseminating approved policies, procedures, rules and regulations affecting them including monitoring the implementation thereof.
- DEVELOPS THE CODE OF CORRECTIVE ACTION by initiating meetings for such purpose and ensuring its consistent application.
- PROMOTES HARMONIOUS LABOR RELATIONS by participating in the deliberations that concern the issues/problems as a member of the Institutional Grievance Board and implementing labor legislation in coordination with the legal counsel.
- SERVES AS CUSTODIAN OF ALL RECORDS OF FACULTY AND STAFF by keeping information and personnel records confidential, classified or restricted; maintaining a systematic filing recording and updating schemes.
- PREPARES REPORTS by conducting surveys, documents analysis, summary trends and information data.
- ACCOMPLISHES INSTITUTIONAL RESULTS by orienting employees of their job expectations and counseling them.
- SEES TO THE SAFETY, SECURITY AND WELFARE OF THE EMPLOYEES by coordinating with other units in the institution.