The CLAC Achievers’ Program is created for the purpose of providing financial assistance/subsidizing student participation in national and international competitions, research presentations, and other related activities meant to promote student excellence. All bona fide students of CLAC are eligible to apply for financial assistance grant/subsidy subject to the existing policies and regulations of the College.
- Group A - Student participation in local, national and international academic competitions
- Group B - Student research presentation in national and international conferences
- Group C
- Student preparation (ex. Review, tutorial, and training of contestants) for local and international competitions and contests. This shall include the contest preparation needs of coaches.
- Projects, programs, seminars and training initiated by the Office of the Dean in support of the improvement of students’ academic performance Incentives to winners of local, national and international competitions.
- Group D
- Incentives to board examination placers
- Testimonial Programs for Board Examination Passers
- Other projects or activities intended for the students which shall be deemed chargeable to the Achievers’ fee
- Interested students may visit the concerned department or the CLAC Dean’s Office for the list of activities that they may join during the school year.
- Interested students may also submit activities not covered by the list of activities provided by the College subject to the approval and recommendation of the concerned department.
- A duly accomplished Request for Funding Form shall be submitted to the concerned department which will be deliberated on and recommended by the Faculty, Staff, and Student Development Committee.
- The Department shall submit the form to the Office of the Associate Dean to determine the availability of funds and render final approval.
- Every student recipient of the CLAC Achievers’ Program shall be required to submit a financial report of major expenditures one (1) week after the activity.
- He/she shall also submit to the Office of the Associate Dean / Dean a one-page report of the said competition/event and certificate of appearance. The report should contain results of the competition/event, problems encountered, suggestions and recommendations for future participation.