- FOR STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES VIA ON-LINE APPLICATION, log-in to my.DLSUD Portal (https://portal.dlsud.edu.ph/mydlsud/login.aspx) look for “Application” tab and select “Car Sticker” to pre-register.
- Scan the documentary requirements and send it to email@example.com. Wait for confirmation of the application.
- Upon receipt of confirmation via email, pay the application fee through the instructions to be given in the email confirmation.
- Upon payment, send back the proof of payment for verification purposes.
- Wait for the date and time of On-site Vehicle Inspection.
- Print the Car Sticker Application Confirmation Form and present it to the assigned personnel during the on-site vehicle inspection. Please take note of the following restrictions:
- Smoke belchers
- Heavily tinted windows
- Lowered (less than 6.5” ground clearance)
- With loud mufflers
- Vehicles that will pass the inspection shall be issued car sticker to be affixed by the assigned personnel only.
- Vehicles with concerns shall be given seven (7) days to take due action otherwise the application shall be forfeited.