- For walk-in applicants (Security Guards, Service Provider, Transport Provider, Concessionaires, Suppliers, POLCA Officers) Secure Application Form from the assigned Security Guard at the Administration Building.
- For online applicants, go to the website www.dlsud.edu.ph look for the online registration of Car Sticker Application then register using your PORTAL. Upon registration, print the Application Form. Present your printed application form to the assigned Security Guard and have it signed for vehicle inspection.
- For students: Proceed to OVAL Parking Area and present your Vehicle to the assigned Security Guard for Vehicle Inspection. For employees, proceed to CBAA Parking Area. (for Old and New Applicants)
Present the following documents to the GSO – Counter 22 (Gregoria Montoya Hall):
- For Old Applicants that will be using the same vehicle, no need to present any requirements aside from the Fully Accomplished Application Form.
- For New Applicants, present the following:
- Fully accomplished application form with OR and CR of the Vehicle;
- Certification of Registration (Enrollment for SY 2018-2019);
- Certification from matron if the applicant is a dorm occupant;
- Certification from MRO Head if the applicant is a concessionaire or supplier of the concessionaire;
- For SHS students who will be driving their own vehicles shall secure an endorsement/approval slip from the Prefect Office;
- For a mortgaged vehicle, submit a photocopy of the certification from the bank or financing corporation;
- For 2nd, 3rd …. owners of the vehicles, submit a photocopy of the notarized deed of sales starting from the first owner or notarized affidavit of purchased agreement as proof of vehicle ownership; Note: Open deed of sale shall not be honored or accepted.
- For those using company vehicles, submit certification from the company that the vehicle is assigned to the user;
- For vehicles owned by non-immediate relatives of students and employees, aunts, uncles, & grandparents), present authorization letter and proof of relationship (i.e. marriage contract, birth certificate, notarized affidavit justifying the relationship;
- Secure Payment Slip from the GSO – Counter 22. Pay at the Cashier of the Accounting Office – Counter 16 (Gregoria Montoya Hall).
- Submit the Official Receipt to the GSO – Counter 22.
- The GSO – Counter 22 will issue the vehicle sticker. The assigned Security Guard affixes it to the vehicle. (on scheduled dates)