Among the thrusts of LCDC is to promote the spirit of volunteerism among the students of the University. Here are some simple steps to get started:
Become a Volunteer
- Visit the LCDC Facebook page for ongoing and upcoming events that may be in need of services. You may also send us an email or drop us a message to let us know of your interest to volunteer. Most common volunteering activities consist of the following:
- Mentor for education services/projects
- Facilitator/Moderator for main and big activities
- Resource Speaker based on your expertise and interest
- Technical Assistants / Support Person for online events
- Skills training and other capacity building activities for our partner institutions and organizations
- Team building and other socialization activities for our partner institutions and organizations
- Or you could just unleash your creative self and come up with other feasible activities.
We, in LCDC, are keen to forge partnerships with institutions, organizations, and communities that share a vision for fair, peaceful and sustainable community. We're always on the lookout for like-minded groups and we'll be happy to hear from you.