The BSBA major in Marketing Management with Specialization Track in Business Analytics program develops the student's creativity and uses it to influence market behavior strategically.
BSBA major in Marketing Management with Specialization Track in Business Analytics
A Marketing Management graduate is part of the extensive and colorful range of opportunities in the economy. Be delighted with new consumer insights every day and convert it into powerful brands. Influence consumer preference with the various prices and pricing techniques. Move around the world bringing the products near the consumers. Reach out, entertain, engage, and build a relationship with the consumers online and offline.
With DLSU-D's Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Marketing Management program, develop the skills to conduct and interpret consumer research.Design marketable products and reduce price sensitivity with the creative pricing strategies. Overall, the program explores the many ways to provide convenience with its distribution channels and retail store atmospherics and it trains students to create engaging online and offline communication.
Specialization Track in Business Analytics
It is the track that develops the skill to use today's technology in generating and interpreting data from research, consumer purchases, audience reactions on social media content, materials and labor cost and expenses, production and delivery lead time, etc., and predict the behavior of the market. It develops the ability to be one step ahead of competitors and consumers.
- Essentials in Marketing
- Marketing Management
- Consumer Behavior With Market Insighting (Elec)
- Product Management
- Brand Management
- Distribution Management
- Retail Management
- Pricing Strategy
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics
- Sales Management and Professional Salesmanship With SAP
- International Business and Trade
- Introduction to Descriptive Analytics
- Introduction to Prescriptive Analytics
- Fundamentals of Enterprise Data Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
- RMP Review Program 1 & 2
- Marketing Research (Thesis 2)
- Elective- Social Media Marketing
- Elective- Green Marketing
- Elective- MS Power BI
- Analytics Application
- An applicant who has completed Senior High School and has not taken any college course, or
- An applicant who has completed equivalent Secondary Education from any school abroad and has not taken any college course, or
- A passer of Alternative Learning System (ALS) with certification of eligibility to be admitted to college.
- An applicant who has taken college programs or units not more than 75% of his/her curriculum in other CHED recognized colleges or universities, or
- An applicant who has taken college programs or units not more than 75% of his/her curriculum in colleges or universities abroad, OR
- An applicant who has taken vocational or any special training in recognized colleges or universities abroad, OR
- An applicant who has officially enrolled in any degree or certificate programs after High School.
Second Course Taker
- An applicant who has completed any college degree from any CHEd recognized college or university, or
- An applicant who has completed any college degree from college or university abroad
A freshman is under probation for one (1) year. In effect, he/she shall comply with the following:
- A minimum load of not less than 15 units per term;
- A student will not be allowed to apply for Leave of Absence (LoA) except in case of emergency;
- Students should not incur six (6) accumulated failed subjects
- In the event the student incurs the aforementioned number of failed subjects, he/she shall be recommended to transfer to another college within the University;
- The above provisions apply until the second year.
- Deloading of subjects (equivalent to the number of units failed) is a precondition for enrollment for the following semester until enrollment for the third year, second semester
- On the third year, the institutional policy of accumulated failure of 24 units shall apply
- The student must finish his/her course within a maximum period of six years, inclusive of filed Leave of Absence, if any
- A final grade of at least 1.75 in all Marketing major subjects. Should a student have a grade lower than 1.75 in any of these subjects, he/she will be put on academic probation for one semester. Should the student fail in any of these subjects, he will be put on academic probation for two semesters. Moreover, he/she should successfully pass the retaken major subject with a grade of 2.00.
- A grade point average of at least 1.75 per semester during the entire stay in the program. Should the student have a CGPA of 1.75, he is put into probation for one year.
- A student who fails 18 units and above, is automatically ineligible to enroll in the program.