The Religious Education Department envisions itself as an integrating component in the holistic formation of students, faculty, and staff towards maturity in the Christian faith within the context of a Filipino Catholic University in the service of the Church and the society.Guided by the Gospel and the Lasallian values of Faith, Zeal for Service, and Communion in Mission, it:
- shares in the renewed evangelization of the Church and in the University's Vision-Mission inspired by St. John Baptist De La Salle
- develops and implements academic programs that are "maka-Diyos, maka-bayan, maka-tao" and "maka-kalikasan"
- adopts an integrated and innovative approach in religious education
- provides complementary formation programs for its faculty and staff
- conducts researches on current methodologies and approaches in religious education and theology
- upholds a deep respect and love for all of God's creation
- commits itself to the promotion of justice and peace through active involvement in advocacies for personal conversion and social transformation