Major examinations during regular semesters include the prelims, midterms, and finals. Summer term covers midterms and finals. Physical Education, National training Service Program (NSTP), and Laboratory examinations are administered a week before the regular examination.
Major examination schedule will proceed as indicated in the school calendar. Major examination for a particular subject is finalized after the faculty has conducted consultation with the class.
Students are expected to come on time during examination days. Consideration may be given to a student who arrives within the first 15 minutes provided that no other student has finished taking the exam.
Students who fail to take any of the 3 examinations may apply for a special examination which faculty members usually administer during the week immediately after the last day of the regular examination schedule.
If the student still fails to take the special examination on time, the professor/instructor may compute his/her grade with a 0.0 grade for the missed examination component.
A grade of 0.0 in the examination is given if a student is found guilty of cheating.
Request for Special Examination:
- Secure Request for Special Examination Form from Counter 1 after your subject professor agrees to administer special examination.
- Present fully-accomplished Request for Special Examination Form together with supporting documents (medical certificate, affidavit, etc.) for notation/recommendation to the subject professor.
- Acquire approval and signature of the College Dean.
- Pay the necessary fees at the Cashier.
- Submit the accomplished form and payment receipt to your subject professor to get the schedule of special examination.