Major examinations during regular semesters and special terms include the Midterms and Finals. Physical Education, National Service Training Program (NSTP), and Laboratory examinations are administered a week before the regular examination. The major examination schedule will proceed as indicated in the school calendar. Major examination for a particular subject is finalized after the faculty has consulted with the class.
Students are expected to come on time during examination days. Students who fail to take any examinations may apply for a special examination, which faculty members usually administer during the week immediately after the last day of the regular examination schedule.
If the student fails to take the special examination on time, the professor/instructor may compute his/her grade with a 0.0 for the missed examination component. A grade of 0.0 in the examination is given if a student is found guilty of cheating.
Request for Special Examination:
- Secure Request for Special Examination Form from Counter 1 after your subject professor agrees to administer a special examination.
- Present fully-accomplished Request for Special Examination Form together with supporting documents (medical certificate, affidavit, etc.) for notation/recommendation to the subject professor.
- Acquire the approval and signature of the College Dean.
- Pay the necessary fees at the Cashier.
- Submit the accomplished form and payment receipt to your subject professor to get the schedule of the special examination.