Guided by the Lasallian values of Faith, Zeal for service, and Communion in mission, the COEd Graduate Studies aims to further inculcate in the hearts and minds of the students the significance of graduate studies and the role of teachers and administrators who have:
- strong faith in God thereby imbuing students with faith, zeal for service and communion in mission;
- the values of integrity, morality, humaneness, and social justice which promote and establish sound relationships among their fellowmen;
- genuine concern in the promotion and preservation of Filipino beliefs, values and ideals which in turn, intensifies their pride for their country and people; and
- the determination to strive for academic excellence and pursuit of quality and relevant researches towards a distinct culture of research.
The COEd Graduate Studies seeks to strengthen and maintain quality education, with its focus on community spirit and lifelong learning by:
- keeping abreast with the modern trends in education and technology espoused with time-tested methodologies that can develop quality graduates;
- engaging extensively in research along the various fields of Educational Management, School and Community Counseling, Guidance and Counseling, Religious and Values Education, Special Education and Physical Education;
- conducting classroom activities that initiate proactive interaction and utilization of higher level of thinking; and
- employing competent professors who have deep commitment to human development.