The College of Education offers Online Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners (Level 1 - Basic Course and Level 2 - Advanced Course), short-term courses on specialized topics and concentrated coursework in teaching early childhood learners.
The College of Education offers Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners (Level 1 - Basic Course and Level 2 - Advanced Course), short-term courses on specialized topics and concentrated coursework in teaching early childhood learners.
Who may enroll?
- INDIVIDUALS who are interested to explore the world of early childhood education; those who want to earn a certificate for future career opportunities.
- TEACHERS who need hands-on training, updated contents, advanced strategies and techniques in teaching younger learners.
- PARENTS who want to know the effective and appropriate ways of guiding, teaching, and dealing with their children.
- PROFESSIONALS contemplating to shift to education, to have a well-rounded understanding of this field.
- This program is open to ALL INTERESTED who believe that learning does not stop, who view education as a lifelong process.
- acquire solid and substantial knowledge on child growth and development by exploring the universal processes children go through as they grow and develop in their physical, social, emotional and cognitive aspects;
- develop creative and innovative skills in facilitating the teaching and learning process by developing, selecting, organizing and applying appropriate objectives, subject matter, instructional materials/technologies, methodologies/ strategies/ techniques and assessment activities especially in developing the listening, speaking, reading and writing experiences for early childhood learners; and
- gain comprehensive understanding on the importance of preschool counseling and classroom management by identifying effective ways in managing behaviors of early childhood learners especially those with learning disabilities, behavioral problems and other exceptionalities
- increase their understanding and knowledge of child growth and development and identify how such realization can be utilized to support the holistic and optimal development of each child;
- be more adept on a wide range of developmentally-appropriate experiences in order for children to develop their sense of self-worth, creativity, physical abilities, social skills, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills among others; and
- be aware of the significant components that make up an effective and meaningful early childhood teaching
How to Register
- Php 3,999.00 - Early Bird Rate until July 22, 2022 only
- Php 4,900.00 - Regular Rate
How to Pay
- Fill out registration form online, accessible in the DLSU-D website
- Pay registration fee at the DLSU-D Accounting Office or through BPI Banks (any branch)
- Account Name: De La Salle University-Dasmariñas
- Account Number: 0961-0041-44
- Send a scanned or photographed copy of official receipt of payment or bank transfer transaction to
|July 30, 2022||Saturday||Orientation|
|August 6, 2022||Saturday||Child Growth and Development|
|August 13, 2022||Saturday||Classroom Management for Preschool|
|August 20, 2022||Saturday||Principles, Methods and Techniques of Teaching Young Children|
|August 27, 2022||Saturday||Developing Listening and Speaking Experiences for Young|
|September 3, 2022||Saturday||Developing Reading and Writing Experiences for Young Children|
|September 10, 2022||Saturday||Assessment of Children’s Learning|
|September 17, 2022||Saturday||Learning Disabilities and Behavior Problems in Preschool|
|September 24, 2022||Saturday||Fundamentals of Preschool Counseling|
|October 1, 2022||Saturday||Orientation|
|October 8, 2022||Saturday||Advanced Assessment of Children’s Learning (Outcome –Based Assessment)|
|October 15, 2022||Saturday||Advanced Teaching-Learning Strategies|
|October 22, 2022||Saturday||Developing Communication Skills in Early Childhood Children’s Literature|
|October 29, 2022||Saturday||Advanced Educational Psychology with Concentration in Early Childhood Education|
|November 5, 2022||Saturday||Dealing with Children with Exceptionalities|
|November 12, 2022||Saturday||Developing Numeracy Skills in Early Childhood|
|November 19, 2022||Saturday||Development of Strategies and Techniques in Early Childhood Counseling|
|December 3, 2022||Saturday||Creative Arts, Music and Drama for Young Children|
- Relyn S. Antenor-Cruz, Creative Program In-charge / PFD Chair
- Marilyn B. Macario, Secretary
- Trunkline: +63 (46) 481.1939 local 3085