The College of Education offers Online Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners (Level 1 - Basic Course and Level 2 - Advanced Course), short-term courses on specialized topics and concentrated coursework in teaching early childhood learners.
The College of Education offers Certificate in Teaching Early Childhood Learners (Level 1 - Basic Course and Level 2 - Advanced Course) , short-term courses on specialized topics and concentrated coursework in teaching early childhood learners.
Who may enroll?
- INDIVIDUALS who are interested to explore the world of early childhood education; those who want to earn a certificate for future career opportunities.
- TEACHERS who need hands-on training, updated contents, advanced strategies and techniques in teaching younger learners.
- PARENTS who want to know the effective and appropriate ways of guiding, teaching, and dealing with their children.
- PROFESSIONALS contemplating to shift to education, to have a well-rounded understanding of this field.
- This program is open to ALL INTERESTED who believe that learning does not stop, who view education as a lifelong process.
SCHEDULE: Every Saturday from October 7 – November 25, 2023, from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
How to Register
- Fill out the registration form online by clicking this link. https://forms.office.com/r/pLtK3qhWQu
- Pay your preferred registration fee. Please refer to the payment procedures below.
- Php 3,999.00 - Early Bird Rate (Until September 23, 2023 only)
- Php 4,900.00 - Regular Rate (Effective September 24, 2023)
- Send a scanned or photographed copy of the official receipt of payment or bank transfer transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Pay
- Bank transfers are ALLOWED FOR OVERSEAS PAYMENTS ONLY. Please refer to the payment procedure for overseas below:
Bank transfer/Fund transfer using the following details:
ACCOUNT NAME : DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY - DASMARIÑAS
BANK NAME : BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLAND (BPI)
BRANCH : E. AGUINALDO HI-WAY BRANCH
ADDRESS : Dasmariñas, Cavite
ACCOUNT NO. : 0961-0041-44
ACCOUNT TYPE : Peso Current Account
SWIFT CODE : BOPIPHMM
- Payees in the Philippines MUST PAY THROUGH BUX with code reference “PFD - CREATIVE PROGRAM” by using this BUX link: https://app.bux.ph/dlsud. Please refer to the payment procedures using BUX.
LAST DAY OF REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: OCTOBER 13, 2023
- Certificate of Completion (For Completing 8 Modules per course)
- Certificate of Attendance (For every Module completed)
- Access to DLSU-D Learning Management System
- Learning from high-caliber faculty
- Learner-centered pedagogy
- Updated content and strategy
HOW TO JOIN THE SYNCHRONOUS MEETING:
- Download the MS Teams App.
- A temporary DLSU-D account will be sent to each participant 2-3 days before the first meeting to facilitate the utilization of the MS Teams App.
- The link for the synchronous meeting will be sent prior to the scheduled meeting.