The Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services leads the operations of the University in areas of ancillary and asset management, buildings and facilities management, safety and security, information technology, campus sustainability, and in part the human resource management. The OVCAS likewise chairs institutional committees including but not limited to the Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) and the Crisis Management Committee (BAC).
Offices under the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Administrative Services
- Ancillary and Asset Management Office (AAMO)
- Buildings and Facilities Maintenance Office (BFMO)
- General Services Office (GSO)
- Campus Sustainability Office (CSO)
- Information and Communications Technology Center (ICTC)
- Security Office